Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Catch up- June 8th. Day Three.

8am-6:30pm (10.5hrs)= 212.5 hours to go...

Today was a weird day. We are doing a shoot for Lilly Pulitzer, a designer who's clothing is a kind of upper middle class suburban mom look. She even has some mommy and me outfits so moms and their daughters can match. It's nice stuff. I would wear some of it... I would never do that to my daughter though.

Anyways-- The lighting was off, the camera/computer was turning the images blue, the catering was messed up (Trevor gets breakfast and lunch catered). It was just an off day. Things went well once everything was set up and everyone was ready. The model was great- even on four hours of sleep. I think we had two garments that only took one shot to get the perfect photo. This shoot went way faster than the prom dresses, which I heard took way longer than expected on Friday after I left. Apparently the client forgot about and ad shot. At 6:30pm the lighting had to be changed, people missed their trains back to NYC, and some just left.... crazy. Those dresses took at least 20 shots per dress. Today's shoot was more like 6 shots per outfit.

Fun fact: This is my third day and I have received compliments on my natural blond hair by two hair stylists and a makeup artist.

I think that's all.

Casey Cosgrove, Intern.

Ps- more photos


studio setup



omg shoes.



hair. makeup.



shooting/makeup.



clustering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment