Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lilly again!

Day four. 8am-6pm (10hrs)= 202.5 hours to go...

I was originally supposed to hostess today and intern tomorrow but Trevor was thinking about taking Thurs and Fri off so I switched my schedule around at Friday's and here I am. Today I had a really awesome moment- I cut myself on an orange. How does one cut one's self on something round you might ask. Why on the stemmy little nubbin on the top, of course... but only if you're ridiculous like me. The juice didn't help.

It took us a little to get started this morning. Charlie was retouching images from yesterday so I was helping Trevor out with the shoot. We were shooting Lilly's stuff again. I adjusted the flash, held up a black card when the model was wearing white, moved fans, oh and I finally met Issa! I helped her bring in some nutra-grain bars, bagels, sodas, trash bags, etc. Trevor also asked me to take some photos today so he could update his blog.

Fun Fact- some creeper was eying me up on the subway home and when he got off he looked back and waved at me... ew.

That's all for today, I'm tiiiireedd. I did weird things in my sleep last night.

Casey Cosgrove, Intern.

Ps- some photos



Issa and Charlie and some sweaters



Makeup



Jewelry



Hair



Trevor doing stuff..



Styling



Trevor in action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment