Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catch-up Again! July 7th.

Day Eleven. 8am-4pm (8hrs)= 153 hours to go...

Everyone had off on Monday, the 5th because of our country's birthday and everything so I interned on Wednesday again. Things were pretty chill today. Ryan, the other photographer that works for Trevor, was shooting some Catherine's stuff, which is a plus size company. We shoot stuff for their website. No big shoot. Trevor came in a little later and helped shoot some jewelry. There really wasn't much for me to do. I helped Charlie out with cropping some Lilly Pulitzer photos he was editing and then later cleaned up the kitchen... I ended up going home a little early because everything was under control.

Hopefully I will be doing some on location shooting soon. That should be an interesting change. Trevor said that August is going to be pretty busy so I anticipate more days in the studio and more blog updates.


Thanks for reading, sorry for my belated posts. Won't happen again ;)

Casey Cosgrove, Intern.

ps- I didn't take any photos today

0 comments:

Post a Comment