Sunday, July 11, 2010

Playing Catch-up Again- June 30th

Day Ten. 8am-6pm (10hrs)= 161 hours to go...

So we were supposed to do some on-location shooting on Monday the 28th but one of the clients backed out and the other place was kind of far away so Trevor went by himself because it was a little more convenient for everyone. So I just went in on Wednesday and we were shooting some more prom dresses. I actually helped out with some swatch making (you know when you buy clothes online there is a little box you can click on to see the different colors... I made those boxes) and when I was done with that I covered some white flash cards with foil to reflect and change up the lighting a little. I also got to help set up some of the lighting and move things around throughout the shoot. It was a pretty good day.

fun fact of the day-- Stylists loooooooove fans.

Casey Cosgrove, Intern.


ps- photos.


Swatches



Foil covered flash cards



Model



Hair stylist loving the fan.



Ad shot

0 comments:

Post a Comment