Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mondaaaay

Day Twelve. 8am-6pm (10hrs)= 143 hrs to go...

Ok sooooo I'm a little late again but at least it's not like weeks late this time... Monday we did some Fashion Bug stuff so I worked with the second photographer, Ryan, and the in house stylist, Arwen, as well as a hair stylist and her assistant. I renamed photos for hourrrsss... It was a decent day though, just not super exciting. The subway has actually been pretty calm lately too... Except now that I said that there will be someone creeping on me on Monday.

That is all for this post.. Borrrrinnnng

Casey Cosgrove, Intern.


Ps- look!


I thought this shadow looked pretty neat :)



Here are some pants.



Arwen styling some shirt.




Ryan (second photographer), model, hair stylist, Charlie, my finger?

0 comments:

Post a Comment